Omni Sonic Ruptor 4000
High Power with automatic tuning and wide range of accessories
- Variable power to 400 Watts
- Process 250 µl to 1 l
- Automatic tuning for easy interchange of probe tips
- Pulse mode power allows samples to be processed while limiting temperature rise
- Integrated timer and adjustable power
- Sound abatement chamber with clear plexiglass door
- Wide range of accessories including sound abatement chambers and continuous flow chambers
|Power Rating:||400 watts|
|Output Frequency:||20 kHz|
|Timer:||0-15 minute adjustable timer|
|Volume Range:||Process sample volumes of 0.25mL to 1,000mL|
|Dimensions:||56.69 cm (H), 25.15 cm (W), 30.48 cm (D)|
The Omni Sonic Ruptor 4000 Ultrasonic Homogenizer is 400 Watt ultrasonic homogenizer fully enclosed in a sound abatement chamber with clear plexiglass door and integrated power controls.
Enclosure contains an adjustable shelf to accommodate a broad range of sample sizes. The Omni Sonic Ruptor 4000 offers precision engineering with all the features necessary to create a total system for ultrasonic disruption. Popular applications include nanoparticle dispersion, creating emulsions, cell disruption and homogenization. The Sonic Ruptor 4000 is capable of creating an emulsion down to 1/100 of a micron.
Note: Processing tips, stand assembly and accessories sold separately.
Content: Unit includes 400 Watt control unit integrated into a sound abatement chamber, transducer, tool kit and instruction manual.
|Ref. No.||Package||Price ex. VAT||VAT|
|OR4000-220||1 pc||€ 4 844.90||21 %||Buy|
(published 15.03.2019, size 843.5 kB)