Hard Tissue Homogenizing Mix (2 ml)
Bead Ruptor bead beating tubes are pre-filled with an optimized amount of lysing matrix to provide efficient and high yield sample homogenates.
- 2.0 ml Polypropylene screw cap tubes pre-filled with 2.8 mm ceramic beads
- Caps contain silicone o-ring
- Recommended for hard tissues, heart, muscle, skin, tendon, tail, whole organs and hard plant material
- RNase & DNase Free
Nuclease & Microbial DNA Free (19-628D)
Products are carefully tested using microbial DNA PCR tests.
- Ideal for applications that are sensitive to the presence of bacterial or fungal DNA contamination.
- RNase & DNase Free, Microbial DNA Free
|Tube material:||Reinforced polypropylene|
|Tube volume:||2 ml|
|Bead material:||2.8 mm ceramic|
|Processing range:||0.2 ml to 1.5 ml|
|Temperature range:||-80 to 121°C|
|Force:||20 000 x g|
|Ref. No.||Package||Price ex. VAT||VAT|
|19-628||50 pcs||€ 185.20||21 %||Buy|
|19-628D||50 pcs||€ 232.70||21 %||Buy|