Bead Ruptor 4
The Bead Ruptor 4 is the newest addition to the Omni line of Bead Ruptor bead mill homogenizers. Built upon the innovative design and unsurpassed quality of Omni's Bead Ruptor family, the Bead Ruptor 4 provides powerful performance in a compact design.
Using disposable sample tubes pre-filled with a variety of lysing beads, the Bead Ruptor 4 vigorously and uniformly shakes up to 4 tubes at a time providing an efficient, consistent homogenization and high-yield. The Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is an ideal solution for releasing DNA, RNA, proteins and enzymes from very tough and small samples while still retaining molecular integrity.
|Rozsah zpracování:||25 μl - 7 ml|
|Rozsah výkonu:||1 - 5 m/s in increments of 1 m/s|
|Napájení:||100-230 VAC / 50-60Hz|
|Rozměry (d x š x v):||25,4 x 21,5 x 29,2 cm|
Benefits of the Bead Ruptor 4 Homogenizer include:
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 4 x 2 ml or 0.5 ml tubes, 4 x 1.5 ml or 1 x 7 ml tube
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs = non-stop processing
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Smaller footprint to maximize bench space
Wide range of bead kits for any sample type
Omni International offers users ultimate flexibility with a range of bead beating tubes and lysing matrices to support homogenization of any sample type.
Content: Bead Ruptor 4 Drive Unit, integrated 2/1.5/0.5 ml tube carriage, interchangeable 1 x 7 ml tube carriage (sold separately), user manual.
|Items||Ref. No.||Package||Price ex. VAT||VAT|
|Bead Ruptor 4||25-010||1 pc||€ 2 263.80||21 %||Buy|
(published 31.05.2019, size 814.0 kB)